Hi! So nice to meet you!
I’m Maura and this year I moved from the Netherlands to Chicago with my husband and our two Devon Rex cats. We like it a lot here but we all hope to survive winter 😉
A few facts about me:
- I work at a Dutch school here in Chicago, I design personalized jewelry, and I volunteer at a university.
- Exercising is not something I like, but I do enjoy practicing Yoga and Pilates. In the summer, I also like hiking in beautiful nature.
- I forage feed my cats; they have to work for their food. I use the nobowl feeding system and several other foraging stations and toys. They enjoy it and are very good at it!
- I like to tell my friends and family how to eat healthier and I’m always looking for new, healthy recipes.
- I get upset when I don’t find the recipes as how they are my mind (not tasty enough or not healthy enough), and end up creating my own recipes.
- So I decided to start a blog to share them!
If you want to read more about my food journey, you can click here.